Estimated Cost of Attendance (2023-2024)
|Health Insurance Premium||$2,809|
|Room and Board||$12,000|
|Books and Supplies||$800|
* Fees included: Graduate Student Association Fee, Student Organizations Fund, Honor Council, and Health Services Fee (no spouses)
** Indirect living costs will vary for each MSPE student. However, these figures are meant to provide estimates for what students can expect to pay per year for 12-month occupancy.
The MSPE does not provide tuition waivers, stipends, fellowships, or assistantships for this program.
International students should apply for awards offered by their governments or by governmental and private agencies in the United States or elsewhere.
- Association for Asian Studies
- Funding for United States Study
- IEFA Scholarship Search Engine
- Leo S. Row Pan America Fund
- P.E.O. International Peace Fund
U.S. Students may consider the following sources of aid:
- Texas Equalization Grant Program (TEG)
- American Society for Quality- Statistics Division- Ellis R. Ott Scholarships
- David Putter Scholarship Fund
- Edward C. Bryant Scholarships for an Outstanding Graduate Student in Survey Statistics
- Federal Student Loans (FAFSA)
- GFOA Scholarships for Full-and Part-Time Students
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Islamic Scholarship Fund
- Paul and Daisy Soros Foundation for New Americans
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
Please note: The deadlines for many scholarships sponsored by private organizations are often in October or November of the year before a student intends to matriculate.