The Early Decision deadline for fall 2024 applications is December 15, 2023 and the Regular Decision deadline for applications is February 15, 2024. Applicants are solely responsible for insuring all application materials are received by the deadline and will be notified when their application is complete.
- Professional resume
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all universities attended in which a degree was awarded (or expected)
- GRE scores are recommended, but not required.
- Approved TOEFL scores for applicants whose native language is not English and who did not received a degree from a university in which English is not the official language of instruction. Students must meet Rice University’s minimum standard of 90 on the TOEFL exam or 7 on IELTS.
- $85 application fee
Recommended Student Background
- Students entering the Master of Social Policy Evaluation are encouraged to have advanced quantitative skills, for example, as evidenced by advanced undergraduate statistics or quantitatively-based elective courses beyond the introductory level or core requirements.
- Degrees from a variety of undergraduate majors will be applicable to this program.
- Work experience in data analysis beyond a baccalaureate degree can also fulfill the recommended background.